Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse stopped working in Windows 10. Perhaps it was the Windows 10 Creators update, perhaps it was buggy to begin with, or perhaps the previous solar eclipse cause interstellar gremlins to mess with your stuff, I don’t know, just throwing it out there. The thing is that the Arc Touch Mouse is not working in Windows 10 and I recently learned how to fix it.
After attempting to run the troubleshooter, removing the device and re-pairing, rebooting and what not, the only thing that worked for me was:
- Remove Arc Touch Mouse device (again)
- Connect Arc Touch Mouse device (again)
- Go to https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-us/d/arc-mouse and download Arc Mouse Mouse and Keyboard Center 3.0 for Windows 10.
- Install Arc Mouse and Keyboard Center 3.0 for Windows 10 (the installation wizard will likely fail to detect your Arc Mouse as it did to me)
- Power off mouse.
- Open Arc Mouse and Keyboard Center 3.0
- Power on Arc Mouse.
Arc Mouse Keyboard Center 3.0 should now detect your device.
Hope that helps. Leave a comment either way. Thank you.